The congratulation helper makes it possible to write great birthday wishes for your teammates. It appears in the reminder you get on someone's birthday.
When you first time click Say happy birthday!, the bot will ask you to give it permission to automatically send messages on your behalf that's why let's continue with hitting Try Congratulation Helper
and proceed on the website with Allow.
After successful authentication
1. go back to Slack
2. open the bot on the Messages tab
3. find the birthday reminder
4. click Say happy birthday! one more time
5. this will open a birthday card for filling out. Use a template with birthay wishes or make up your own in the Message field.
The Shuffle buttons will help you find an appropriate congratulation and a relevant GIF.
6. Once your birthday card is ready, hit Send.
The recipient gets the birthday card, and you - notification from the bot on the Messages tab.
The View Message button opens a dialogue with the birthday person and shows how your card looks.
Still have questions about BirthdayBot?
Don't hesitate to contact us.